The deeds for the land which you are about to purchase on the Moon are issued by Moonestates.com Ltd. They show the precise, unique coordinates of where your property is located. All of our properties are situated with a clear view onto planet Earth.
The details of the purchase are recorded against the name on the deeds, but to gain the full benefit of being a Lunar landowner we advise you to complete and return the registration form.
If you purchase the 3 or 5 acre land packages, a deed will be issued for each acre, and the properties will be next to each other. If choosing a frame, only the first acre deed will be in the frame.
If you are buying the land as a present, you might like to consider the gift box version, which also includes a coaster, with the words “I own the Moon” on it.
All of our Lunar land packages consist of the Lunar deeds plus:
- The Lunar Site Map showing you where, on the lit side of the Moon, your property is located.
- The Lunar Constitution and Bill of Rights which details the Lunar Laws, and your rights.
- A transcript of the Declaration of Ownership. This is the document filed with the governments of the USA and Russia (then the USSR) along with the United Nations General Assembly in 1980 in which Dennis M. Hope first laid claim to the Moon
- A document with details of the Mineral Rights to your land
- Registration Form. This enables the land owner to register their details with Moonestates.com and The Lunar Embassy