The deeds for the land which you are about to purchase on Mars are issued by Moonestates.com Ltd. They show the precise, unique coordinates of where your property is located.
The details of the purchase are recorded against the name on the deeds, but to gain the full benefit of being a Martian landowner we advise you to complete and return the registration form. If you purchase more than one acre of land, the properties will be next to each other, and the 10 acre VIP package comes with the Deeds in a quality gold frame.
If you are buying the land as a present, you might like to consider the gift box version, which also includes a coaster, with the words “I own land on Mars” on it.
All of our Mars land packages consist of the Martian land deeds plus:
- The Martian Site Map showing you where, on the lit side of the Moon, your property is located.
- The Martian Constitution and Bill of Rights which details the Martian Laws and your rights.
- A transcript of the Declaration of Ownership. This is the document filed with the governments of the USA and Russia (then the USSR) along with the United Nations General Assembly in 1980 in which Dennis M. Hope first laid claim to Mars
- A document with details of the Mineral Rights to your land
- Postage Paid Registration Card. This enables the land owner to register their details with Moonestates.com and The Lunar Embassy