HOW TO ORDER ONLINE
When you have found something you want to purchase click on the ‘Add to Cart’ button. Once you have finished shopping, simply click on ‘Proceed to Checkout’. Here you can review the contents of your basket before you buy, and check your shipping option. You can then enter your billing and delivery details. If you are happy with your order click the “Place Order” button and you will be taken to our secure payment gateway.
If your order is placed before 3pm during a working day, it will be shipped the same day. Please allow up to 7 working days for your goods to be delivered. If you have still not received your order in this time please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone us on 0800 034 6102
If you have any other queries about ordering you can call our customer services team on 0800 034 6102
HOW TO CHANGE YOUR ORDER
If you haven’t yet received an e-mail from us to let you know that your order has been dispatched, then it may be possible to amend it. Please contact our customer services team straight away preferably via telephone at 0800 034 6102 so that we can get your order changed straight away. If you have any other questions about ordering from us, you should find the answers below but if not, please don’t be afraid to contact us. You can e-mail our customer services team at email@example.com or you can give us a call on 0800 034 6102.
We accept the following credit/debit cards.
Switch / Maestro
You can also choose to pay by Paypal
All transactions are processed in £GBP.
When you reach our final checkout screen and your order is submitted, we will immediately contact your bank/card issuer for authorisation to take payment from your account. If the payment is authorised by your bank/card issuer, you will receive an e-mail within a few minutes confirming your order, and payment will be taken shortly afterwards.
If for any reason we have a query with your order, we will get in touch as soon as possible to explain the problem. If we are unable to resolve the query for any reason and cannot dispatch your order, a full refund will be issued back to your card.
If for any reason your card is refused, please ensure you have entered all of your details exactly as they appear on your card. One small typing mistake may be the cause of your problem. You also need to make sure that your billing address (where your statements are sent) is correct as this will be used to validate your details. If however you are sure your details are correct but you are still having troubles, please contact our customer service team who will look straight into this for you.
- No Quibbles Guarantee.Our returns policy is simple! Our “no quibbles” guarantee means that if for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, i.e. the item you have ordered is faulty, defective or you’ve had a change of heart (which is fair enough) you must return it to us unused and in its original, re-saleable condition within 21 days for a prompt replacement, exchange or refund. Please notify us within 7 seven days of receipt, that you wish to return the item(s).
- How do I return an item? Simply call us on 0800 034 6102, and one of our customer support team will guide you through the details required to return an item and will enable us to process your return quickly and efficiently. Please note, in all instances MoonEstates.com Ltd shall not be liable for incidental or consequential damages or expenses, including but not limited to lost profits or other economic or commercial losses. This warranty does not affect your statutory rights.Our returns policy is simple! Our “no quibbles” guarantee means that if for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, i.e. the item you have ordered is faulty, defective or you’ve had a change of heart (which is fair enough) you must return it to us unused and in its original, re-saleable condition within 21 days for a prompt replacement, exchange or refund. Please notify us within 7 seven days of receipt, that you wish to return the item(s).
- Personalised goods: Please note that we are unable to accept returns of personalised goods.3
- Under the European Distance Selling Regulations (DSRs), customers in the European Union that cancel a contract for purchase of an item(s) within 7 days of receipt of their order will receive a refund for the cost of the item(s) and the cost of sending the item to you, provided that the entire order is being returned. If the item(s) returned is part of a larger order, then no delivery charge is refunded. Where we collect an item from you, we reserve the right to recover the costs of collection from you
- Items lost in transit: We cannot be held responsible for packages lost in transit: as you are responsible for returning the item(s) to us, we recommend sending the package by Recorded/Special Delivery.
- Refunds, replacement and exchanges: Refunds, replacements or exchanges are usually processed within 7 working days of receipt of the returned item(s) by Moonlife Ltd. Please allow up to 30 days. Any refund will be made in the same form of payment that was used to make the initial purchase.